17 Again!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Woo! I went to watch 17 again with sakina and adila yesterday! It was a great movie! I even teared for one part! Haha! Zac was awesome! But i was really disgusted when he kissed that unpretty girl in the beginning! Ewww.. I cant imagine Zac with any other woman beside his Baby V! Haha! I rate the movie 9/10 ;-)
You really have to go and watch it if you've yet to. Haha! After movies, we went to eat at pastamania! I couldnt spend the rest of my cash, so only kina and dila bought dishes. I shared with kina. Hehe. It was nice of her to share it with me.. :-)
After eating, we went to tampines to check out the new mall, Tampines 1. Well, the place was really crowded - obvious reason, haha! We toured all the levels, including the basement. Haha. Then we went to Tampines Mall to chill at the open area on the top floor. Took pictures, played the spinning thing that made us laugh crazily eventho it made us dizzy. Hahaha! Then, we all went off at 8. I took the train back to pasir ris while kina and dila took the bus back to hougang.. :-)
When i took the train, i didnt realize that i took the wrong one! Haha! I ended up going to simei instead of pasir ris! So, i changed train at simei, and then mum rang me up. She asked if i wanted to join her, my brother aji and nadir, aunty eton and her son at downtowns Hei Sushi. I said absolutely yes! Haha! So i went back to downtown and joined them. I ate quite alot of sushis, salmon kamaage and fried hotate! Hehe!
And it was my baby brother's first sushi too! Haha! Kecik2 dah makan japanese food! Hahaha. After eating, aji and cik eton's son, Bob, suggested watching a movie. Woah.. What a saturday! Haha! They wanted to watch Jangan Tegur, the horror film. So we all went to ehub. Bought tickets for the 9.50pm show. We had to put adir to sleep first, so that he wouldnt be making noise in the cinema. Haha.
The movie was seriously scary! Fuh!! Actually, the sound effects were the ones that scared the shit out of the audiences. Hahaha. It was fortunate that Nadir slept thruout the whole movie! It was a surprise actually, coz the sound system was actually very loud! Haha. Good boy.. :-)
In all, i had a really awesome saturday! :-D
zuzu farro